Support Motivation & Muscle on Patreon!

Adam T Glass-The 2 Percent Mindset-#306

Adam T Glass-The 2 Percent Mindset-#306-Eric Fiorillo The Host of The Award Winning Motivation and Muscle Podcast Show Welcomes Grip Master, Strongman and Trainer of Champions Adam T Glass to the Broadcast. Eric and Adam blast right into  the 2 percent mindset. We start right off with weight training as our example. What is it that the top 2 percent are doing better then the other 98 percent and why? Adam asks our audience are you a 2 percenter? Eric relates his story of job loss and the question marks that follow. The biggest question I faced was what do I want to do for the next 30 years? It became clear that I wanted to open a Fitness Business and  Broadcast a Podcast Show to offer solutions and give out information to get everyone out there to join the FBC Family. That’s what a 2 percenter does. I decided to knock the world on it’s as* not the other way.  The top 2 percenter has vision. As Adam said your on the way to hitting your mark. You’ll make the corrections needed to hit the bullseye eventually. What decisions have you made? How do you see yourself? Adam explains that  your decisions and your self worth are the keys to everything in your future. The question we pose is do you add value to a persons life? Stop hiding and take a shot on your future. I promise you your worth it! The Motivation and Muscle Podcast Show Connects Your Brain To Your Brawn, Enjoy!

Liked it? Take a second to support Eric Fiorillo on Patreon!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment