Support Motivation & Muscle on Patreon!

Jedd Johnson-Will Power-#458

Jedd Johnson-Will Power-#458-Eric Fiorillo The Host of The Award Winning Motivation and Muscle Podcast Show Welcomes Jedd Johnson to the Broadcast. Jedd is a Speaker, Performing Strongman and Three Time National Grip Strength Champion. Eric and Jedd talk about two of the most important words out there. “Will Power”  There is nothing in our lives that  we will ever accomplish unless we use and cultivate our will power. Jedd relates to us a story about how his father taught him at a young age that we have so much more in the tank then we realize. Eric and Jedd talk about the 90/10 objective. This means that we only use 10 percent of our will power while the remaining 90 percent is left on the table. We talk about having that small area within where you can control your thoughts and how to use breathing to help you cope with any changes which transpire in your life. We also talk about the state of young athletes and where are they mentally. We’ve seen a lack of will power in today’s young athletes ranging from quitting, laziness, being soft mentally and physically and when specialization is in constant practice overuse will happen making the athlete question its worth. We talk about the pressures to excel in our given sport or business and how we sometimes have to make choices to keep the process moving and completing out anticipated goals . Eric and Jedd talk about WSM champion Magnus Ver Magnusson. Eric talks about watching Magnus push and drive his will so hard in the 1997 WSM completing 3 titles in a row. That’s pure will power at its best. We finish the show off with the word gratitude. We all know that we need to give thanks for everything we have. If you add a shovel full of will power the world is all yours! The Motivation and Muscle Podcast Show Connects Your Brain To Your Brawn. Enjoy!

*Don’t Forget To Do a Search For Our Past Shows With Jedd Johnson At http://www.motivationandmuscle.com

*This Show Was Posted July9, 2016

*Come Join Our Family of Millions of Listeners

*If you’d like to write an article for the FBC Blog please contact Eric Fiorillo atFacebook

 

Liked it? Take a second to support Eric Fiorillo on Patreon!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment